Jeffree Star



Anyone that knows me well enough will know how much I am in love with Jeffree Star, and his products. I originally found his YouTube channel about 2 and a half years ago, and I've been obsessed since.

If I could, I'd buy every single product of his, but unfortunately, I'm not a millionaire, and I already struggle on finding places for my makeup, let alone having his WHOLE collection (I've been trying to persuade my mum to let me change the spare bedroom into my own makeup room- it's not going well so far!)

So far, he's released 3 palettes; Beauty Killer, Androgyny and Blood Sugar. His next palette 'Thirsty' is coming out soon, and I'm already planning makeup looks with it!

If you aren't familiar with his palettes, here are some pictures of all 3, and their packaging!

BEAUTY KILLER





ANDROGYNY (apologies for the marks, this palette goes everywhere with me!)



BLOOD SUGAR





In my opinion, I think that if you were to buy any, it would have to be the either the Androgyny or the Blood Sugar palette. 
They are so easy to use, and you can do so many looks with them! Don't get me wrong, I'll always have love for my Beauty Killer palette, but, as I have become more passionate about makeup, I've realised it's so difficult to get a full look with this palette! Also, I'm not sure if it's just mine, or if other people had this problem too, but the gold shadow, 'Rich Bitch', just doesn't seem to want to work with me! It seems to be very patchy, and feels slightly 'gritty'.

His palettes will always be my favourite, as I know I'm getting what I paid for; the pigmentation, the weight, the packaging- it's all FAB!

The main thing I love about his palettes are the mirrors, not because I love looking at myself (which I can safely say I don't), but because it means when I'm travelling I can use the palette with ease. All my makeup lovers will know the struggle of having to pack a mirror, brushes and palettes into one bag, so being able to have a mirror in the palette makes life that little bit easier!

When I say the pigmentation is FAB, I truly mean it's FABBBBBBBBBBBB! Looking at these pictures, you might think I haven't even used some colours, when in fact, I've used all of them! They are THAT good, you only need a tap, and I do mean a tap, otherwise you end up with a huge dot of shadow, that wasn't supposed to be there (yes I did learn the hard way).

I'll be honest, there is a slight drop out when using some of the shadows, but it isn't extremely bad like some palettes can be! I usually use a really fluffy brush to wipe off any drop out, again, I learnt the hard way of using a dense brush and ended up looking like an indian on her way to fight some cowboys....

I could honestly go on for hours about my love for Jeffree and his products, but I think for now, I'll leave it here! I will add the links to the palettes at the end, I tend to buy mine from Beauty Bay, it's very reliable, and I have no complaints about the site!

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Keep Smiling x





(Unfortunately, the Blood Sugar palette is unavailable on Beauty Bay as it was very popular when first released! This is the link to his original website) 

Comments

Popular Posts